Expected? Action-packed day for guests of convention attendees.
Unexpected? Oceanside sunbathing, historical trolley tour, boutique shopping, sea turtles and more!
Bringing a companion to the Golden Isles? Give them a memorable experience by signing them up for the companion program! From exploring Driftwood Beach and taking a guided trolley tour of the historic district to observing the sea turtles’ habitat, all companions are sure to have a fantastic time!
Companion Program + Tour - $440
Sign up for both the Companion Program AND the Companion Tour for a discount. You'll gain access to the conference social events and dining experiences AND a day of touring and exploring Jekyll Island's history and beauty.
Companion Program - $325
This program gives companions access to the following convention social activities and dining experiences:
- Tuesday, May 14th - Breakfast with either the Professionals (Westin) or Volunteers (Convention Center)
- Tuesday, May 14th - Lunch and afternoon reception in the Convention Center Exhibitor Hall
- Wednesday, May 15th - Breakfast at Westin
- Wednesday, May 15th - Cocktail Reception and Moses C. Davis Awards Dinner
- Thursday, May 16th - Closing Breakfast
Companion Program price does not include the Companion Tour.
Substitutions accepted at any time.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing or email.
Companion Program refunds issued in full through April 12, 2019; afterwards a 30% administration fee applies.
No refunds issued after April 30, 2019.
Companion Tour - $130
Tuesday, May 14, 2019; 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. - Open air trolley departs lobby/porte-cochére at The Westin Jekyll Island.
- 9:15 a.m. - Explore Driftwood Beach while snapping memorable photos and collecting seashells.
- 10:15 a.m. - Step back in time on our guided trolley tour of the island.
The Jekyll Island Club members created an exclusive gilded era island retreat for family and friends on this barrier island. Those empire builders shaped our nation’s future, now step into their past. This guided tour of the entire 240-acre historic district includes entry into two cottages and Faith Chapel.
- 12:00 p.m. - Enjoy an elegant luncheon at Jekyll Island Club Riverview Lounge boasting views of the pool and river.
- 1:30 p.m. - Tour your choice of:
Georgia Sea Turtle Center
Jekyll Island Museum/The Mosaic (Newly renovated in 2018/2019)
- 3:00 p.m. - Shuttle vans return to the Westin
Dress code is casual and make sure to wear comfortable shoes. It will be warm and there will some walking on the afternoon tour.
Wine will be provided during the tour.
Please note that the Companion Tour is not included in the Companion Program.
The Companion Tour will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after May 10, 2019.
Deliver your companions the unexpected by signing them up for the Companion Program and Tour today!